topics of THE last "HRAD" meetingS
- HRBP: a partner, or a service for the manager?
- The 70-20-10 rule, and learning experiences
- Evaluation interviews
- Paradoxes in motivation – new trends in motivating others
- Effective use of the Assessment and Development Centre
- Talent Management
- Getting Things Done – modern approaches to time management
- City Door – efficient and effective team building
- Healthy Manager
- Practical questions of labour law
- Positive reporting of negative changes
- Ethics in the work of the human resource officer
HRAD - Human Resources Attractive Discussions
- Regular meetings of the HRAD open club began as a result of our clients' wish, as an informal space for discussions of current development trends in both people and businesses, and for solving the challenging tasks which working with people currently involves.
- Participation in the meetings of the HRAD club is suitable primarily for HR employees and managers who are interested in people's development and education; who want to share their experiences with their colleagues and at the same time receive many valuable suggestions about current trends from our expert consultants.
- We have been organizing HRAD club meetings since 2009, regularly 4 times per year, in the premises of our Representation Hall on Hradčanské náměstí. Meetings take place in the form of a discussion forum, which is facilitated and expertly commented on by our leading senior consultants.
- If you're interested in regular participation in HRAD meetings, please contact us.
The word HRAD in the Czech language means "castle". It is a reference to the location of the meetings as well as our offices: we are proud to work in the neighborhood of the Prague Castle.